Please Read – These policies are strict to keep rooms available for guests who intend to actually stay with us. All hotels in Satara experience a large number of false reservations and use similar policies. We apologize but feel our policy is fair to the traveler to Satara. As always contact us if you have any problems in your travels or would like to change or rearrange your reservation.
- Prior to 15 days of check-in date, no cancellation charges will be levied.
- 15 days to 3 days of prior to check-in date, a cancellation charge of the amount of 15% of total booking will be charged.
- Within 3 days prior to check-in date, a one day retention will be charged if guest informs us through email before 12:00 noon of arrival date about room cancellation .
- In case of no show with no communication about cancellation full booking amount we be charged. Guaranteed reservation room will be held for the guest till next day 6:00 am of arrival date. After which it will be treated as no show booking.
- In case of dates change existing booking needs to be cancelled, see cancellation policy. Reservation of rooms on new dates will be subject to availability.
- Any refund will be returned only in to the same Credit Card account / bank account or through EBS payment gateway or any other method which was used to send the advance. It may take up to 14 working days to refund the amount from the date of cancellation email.
Limitation of Liability:
We do not accept liability where any form of loss or damage whether by reason of death, injury, illness or otherwise. Any such loss caused by unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised or where any loss or damage is due to an event which we could not have either foreseen or forestalled. The Redstone Resort does not accept any liability for any failure by hotel to comply with these conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Legitimate reservations:
You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party web sites or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
For your own protection, you and all members of your party must have suitable insurance (including insurance to cover the costs of cancellation of your holiday and the costs of assisting you if you or your party has an accident or becomes ill) for the full period of your holiday.
- Passport and Identity proof:
As per government regulations, we CAN’T check in any foreign guests without a valid passport and valid travel visa. All Indian guests MUST present one of the following: Passport copy, valid driving license, Voter ID card or Aadhar Card. PAN Card is not acceptable as proof of ID as per new (2015) government rules.
- Governing Law:
Substantive laws of the Republic of India. All subject to Satara Jurisdiction only.
- The inclusion of any links on our website does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of any sort. We take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporary unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control
- The Redstone Resort respects your right to privacy. Any personal information that you share with us, like your name, date of birth, address, marital status, telephone number, credit card particulars and the like, shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential.
The Redstone Resort assures you that your personal information shall not be permitted to be used/disclosed, save for the purpose of doing the intended business with you, or if required to be disclosed under the due process of law